See also Site Map
1. turn on compressors unless snow is in the forecast
2. the next day, add water - use a spray nozzle and gradually apply 5 layers of water for each of 3 days.
3. only flood in the dark! There is up to 13 hours of darkness in November.
4. on the 4th day - bring on the ice resurfacer and flood 4 times after sunset.
5. open the doors on the 5th day - one day before the official opening. (Give yourself time to deal with rain showers or surface-melting in the first few days of start-up)